Monday, May 12, 2008

HOT STUFF!


Before

After


I got a make-over at my friend's birthday party. I hope you had a Happy Birthday Madison H! I had a great time at her party. We got our hair done nails painted, and makeup put on! There was yummy pizza and cake!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Denise said...

Looks cute. I wish I was home to see it! Glad you had fun!

Dana said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! You're darling...I love your hair! The picture with your sunglasses made me laugh, you're so cute!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harbertson's said...

Hey Cutie!
What a fun party, and you look Fabulous!! How are you doing in school? Are you reading every night? I can't wait to see, give your mom a BIG hug for me and tell everyone "Hi".
I love You!!!